Sunday, March 10, 2013

Magical Moments in Everyday Life in the World of Heartful Art and Raphaella Vaisseau

Yesterday was an extraordinary day at the Venice Farmer's Market here in Florida. It wasn't just the record sales of my Heartful Art (best day ever at the market), but many sweet moments of conversation with women and men who browsed the inspirational art I create for them continue to touch my spirit and uplift me this morning.

One woman shared her experience from twenty years ago when she woke up and knew, "I am enough," believing this inner knowing was a gift from God given to her in her dream. She'd been sober for two years at that point and went on to be a recovery counselor. She has since helped countless others realize this important truth as well. At home on my refrigerator I have a page from Louise Hay's daily affirmation calendar from June 18th of last year. It reads, "I am neither 'too little' nor 'too much,' and I do not have to prove myself to anyone. I am okay just as I am."

Another magical moment was recalling and sharing an experience I'd had at my Heartful Art Gallery in Sausalito eight years ago about a hornet:
"As I prepared to leave the gallery tonight I noticed a rather large hornet crashing against the sunlit windows of the gallery looking for a way out. I was tired and ready to leave. However, the thought of the hornet's long night ahead if it remained trapped inside was not a pleasant one. I put down my bags and fetched my rescue tools (a stepstool, backboard and vase), and set about my task. After I carefully captured the insect in the vase and covered the open end with my backboard to prevent escape, I made my way for the great outdoors. As I did, I talked to the little creature, saying that it would only be a moment longer and all would be well. The hornet continued to struggle, thinking itself caught. As I reached a safe distance from my gallery door, I removed the backboard and released the hornet into the air. It was free. A thought occurred to me as I watched it fly away that it might be a similar feeling of loving compassion our Mother/Father/God, our Higher Self or our guardian angels have as they guide us through our trials and tribulations here on Earth. The hornet didn't know that in it's capture, I was bringing it to freedom. It only felt the confinement of the glass. Sometimes we may think we are blocked and feel there is no way out, but who's to say there are not unseen forces capturing us from unpleasant fates and circumstances and gently carrying us to freedom. As we breathe a sigh of relief at our eventual escape, know that we are not alone. Give thanks where thanks are due." - Raphaella Vaisseau, Journal, 03.11.05
When hearts are open, and vibrations are in sync, human interaction can be so perfect and beautiful. Whatever the catalyst, heart-to-heart sharing is important. It allows growth, understanding, and beauty to be present, be felt, and to flourish. I appreciate the opportunities I have every day to interact with my beautiful fans and collectors of my Heartful Art. I sincerely thank you for blessing me with your support, and honoring me with your sharing. - Raphaella Vaisseau

No comments: