Friday, July 16, 2010

Kitties in the Can

These little darlings have been with me for ten days now. They're six weeks old and what a treat they are to have in my life.

I'm a kitten foster mom for Theresa Foley's non-profit spay-neuter rescue organizations: The Key West Cat Society and the Venice Cat Coalition.

Join our Facebook page: the Sarasota Kitten Club to be in the conversation all revolving around saving cats and kittens in Florida (and simply loving them). Buy a T-shirt (my art is on the T-shirt), send a donation, send love. It all goes to help the cats who love us back unconditionally and add countless moments of joy to my life.

If you live in Sarasota County or nearby areas and are interested in adopting one of these babies (or others), please call me at 941-993-7001. - Raphaella

No comments: