Thursday, November 5, 2009

Abraham Rampage for Telling a New Story (Jerry and Esther Hicks)

Source says to you …
• You are worthy beyond description
• All is well for you
• Well-being abounds
• There is abundance flowing to you

Telling a new story (practice telling a new story) …
• I am abundant in nature
• Well-being is always coming to me
• I am often understood by the people I’m interacting with
• I am loving this life that I’m living
• It’s fun to expand and grow
• I love the contrast of my environment which helps me to continue to identify new things that I want
• Often I’m not a vibrational match to everything that I want but I can feel the difference and I know how to lean in the direction of what I want
• My life just gets better and better
• I’m surrounded by people that are like me learning about life
• It’s really fun to be in this physical body and expand
• I get the sense of who I am
• Often when I’m really not paying attention I can feel the source within me just sort of wrapping non-physical arms around me and through me. I can get that non-physical hug (so to speak) from the inside out
• Sometimes I can just feel the well-being of my being
• Sometimes I get glimpses of what’s in my vibrational escrow
• I’m really enjoying how my life is beginning to unfold
• I’m noticing that the people around me are enjoying their life also
• I’m feeling a freedom from detaching myself from what they’re thinking or from what they’re wanting from me
• I’m doing such a good job of living my life
• I’m starting to realize the reason that I came forth into this physical experience
• Things are coming easier and easier
• I’m beginning to understand how the universe flows
• I’m beginning to understand the vibrational world
• I’m beginning to leverage my time more by pre-paving more things
• I’m becoming more of a mental being
• I’m not reacting to so many things
• I’m lining up more
• I’m sensing to the energy
• I’m feeling strong negative emotion – sometimes things really rub me the wrong way but that’s a good thing because that means something’s out of sync with what I’m wanting
• I’m getting more intuitive about people - I can feel when they’re leveling with me, I can feel when they’re not
• I can feel when it’s to my advantage to interact with them and when it’s not
• I’m becoming more intuitive
• My senses are out there in advance
• I’m doing a better job of pre-paving
• People like me
• I’m doing well everywhere I go
• Good ideas flow to me constantly
• I always have a good time
• I have fun wherever I am
• There’s cooperation around me all the time
• New ideas are flowing to me constantly
• I never get enough of this physical experience
• I love living life
• I’m feeling so vital and alive
• I love the people that are surrounding me
• I love the variety of people
• I can see the diversity of the talents in the people that are around me
• I realize what a wonderful team that we are – working together
• I’m appreciating the people of this planet more and more
• I love the cooperative nature that we are all about
• I love knowing that we are all casting our vibrational boats
• I love knowing that there is no injustice
• I love knowing that everybody gets exactly what they are offering vibrationally
• I love knowing that I’m getting exactly what I’m offering vibrationally
• I love knowing that I don’t have to hold anybody else responsible for the way my life’s unfolding
• I love getting into this appreciative mode because the better it gets, the better it gets, the better it gets
• I’m eager about this life experience
• I want everybody to have the fun that I’m having in this life experience
• I’m not bothered by those who aren’t having fun because I know the potential for fun is there for all of them
• I love being the clear example that I am
• I love offering my vibration deliberately
• I love watching all of the universal factors line things up
• I love how circumstances and events come into alignment to give me evidence, post-manifestational evidence of how I’m doing vibrationally
• I love knowing that it doesn’t matter what’s going on right now because I can keep telling a new story
• I love knowing that it doesn’t even matter how good my story is right now – it might not even be close to the best story I can tell but I love knowing that I can continue to tell a better and better story
• I love knowing that the cooperative universe will keep matching my better and better story
• I love knowing that I have the option to focus
• I am the center of my universe
• I love knowing that it’s a vibrational universe
• I love knowing that the Law of Attraction is utterly consistent and will never bring me anything that’s not a vibrational match
• I love knowing that everything that I get is because of something that I’ve been saying chronically
• I love knowing that I can morph the story, I can tell a different story
• I love the cooperating universe that will continue to give me evidence that I’ve changed the story that I’m telling
• I love knowing that I never get it wrong and I can’t get it done
• No matter where I’m standing there will always be new data that’s coming
• I love all of the people that are surrounding me that are playing the same game that I’m playing
• I love knowing that they’re not in charge of me, that they can’t control me and I’m not in charge of them and I can’t control them
• I love knowing that we are all here as vibrational entities
• We are all here as extensions of source energy
• We are all much more in harmony with each other than we are not in harmony with each other
• I love knowing that every particle of the universe has that which is wanted and that which is not wanted
• I love knowing that every person with whom I interact – there are things that I like about them and things that I don’t like about them and it’s up to me to fixate on the part of them that I want more in my life experience
• I love knowing how cooperative many of them will be
• I love knowing that even the most tuned in, tapped in, turned on person I can extract from them something less than tuned in, tapped in, turned on because I am a powerful creator
• I’ll get from everybody whatever it is that I focus upon
• I am responsible for my experience
• I get the complete credit for everything that’s happening to me
• I love the stability this time-space reality but I love even more the stability of the eternal nature that is is me
• I love my expansion
• I love where I am
• I love where I’m going
• I love where I’ve been
---------------------------------
All quotes are copyright Abraham-Hicks Publications. Visit the official Abraham site at: www.abraham-hicks.com/Abraham-Hicks Publications, P.O. Box 690070, San Antonio, TX 78269 Telephone: +1 830-755-2299 Fax: +1 830-755-4179
Excerpts from The Well-Being Mexican Cruise, January 2008

No comments: