Monday, December 26, 2011

Review of 2011 and Declaration for 2012 in the life of Raphaella Vaisseau

Continuing the focus of the past few years, 2011 has been about reducing debt while developing new and more profitable streams of income and streamlining business practices. Intention and focus paid off for me in 2011. It was a good year. I succeeded at building a more solid foundation for my work in the world, enjoyed time with family and friends, and explored more of the beautiful Florida environment where I now live.

As my new foundation continues to support me going forward, I will create more space in my life for creativity, new artistic expression, and expanded opportunities for sharing my art with others to enhance their lives. Again this coming year, I will be expanding and simplifying at the same time.

2012 is a Year of Freedom. As I stand in knowingness and act on my inner guidance, I will step forward into greater expression and fulfillment of my life’s work. I am committed to manifesting my greatness in the form of my art, writing, my being, and my expression.

We are all great. We all have greatness. This year I have become more aware that it’s up to me to let my light shine more brightly than I’ve dared to before. In claiming my own authority, as stated in my ministerial blessing from 1978, I’m confident and more ready than ever to speak up, step out, and be visible. No more waiting until “whenever.” My focus this year will be on being courageous, taking action, listening to my inner guidance, and staying in alignment with my inner being on a day by day, moment to moment basis. My emotions will be my guide.

“Life is supposed to be fun,” says Abraham-Hicks. That’s where I’ll be living in 2012. Joy will be my song.
-Raphaella Vaisseau

No comments: