Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Shock the Monkey - Todd and Kiaralinda celebrate 50th years with a BIG Deal Whimsey Twins Party

Joanie and I traveled to Safety Harbor on Sunday to celebrate with new friends, Kiaralinda and Todd (of Whimsey fame). It was their double 50th birthday party celebration. And it was super fun. Meeting new people, seeing art everywhere (on people, as food, in the gardens, on stage, in the air) ... click HERE to view the slideshow of the grand event. I was inspired. I am inspired. I am grateful ... for friends, color, art, laughter, craziness, courage, eccentricity, beauty, great food, new experiences, and so much more. Happy Birthday Kiaralinda and Todd. Thank you SO MUCH for being who you are, continuing to raise the roof on life, and for including me in your life.

No comments: