Saturday, June 23, 2007

One day at a time

I'm going to work on a new collage and begin daily visualization for my goals - both immediate and long term. Yesterday I spent $326 on car repairs. I'd like to own a new car in 2008. And lately I've been thinking of where I might like to vacation. I've never been to Cape Cod. Maybe next summer. Even before that, after visiting my parents in Florida for Christmas and New Years, I'm thinking of where I might visit for a week as a sunny retreat. I'd say Hawaii but I'm thinking there might be somewhere closer to Florida that I'd like to check out. Any ideas?

1 comment:

Raphaella Vaisseau said...

I did buy a new car in 2008 - and I now live in Venice, Florida, and about to teach a collage workshop. It's fun to see the direction life takes us in fulfillment of our dreams and intentions.