Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Peace Heart and Other New Posters by Raphaella Vaisseau

I've recently created new larger versions of 5x7 posters already online, such as these favorite sayings: Speak your mind even if your voice shakes - Maggie Kuhn; Think big, pay cash - Ralph Waldo Emerson; Listen to Girls; Think Happy Thoughts; and Too Much of a Good Thing is Wonderful - Mae West.
     And here is the "Peace Heart" poster which created itself it seems to me. I had been doing something else and didn't realize the word "peace" was still grouped with the background of another painting. Once I saw the word on top of this beautiful heart, I loved it immediately. I hope you enjoy it as well.

     I'm continuing to focus on completion, happiness, and clarity. To that list, I'm adding the essence of Fresh Starts and New Beginnings. (I should mail myself a copy of "A Life Wish" to celebrate.)

I'm organizing paperwork and digital files (I have a little Seagate FreeAgent external hard drive to facilitate this process). I'm finding projects to complete and discovering infor mation I thought was long lost. Each action helps to build on the next. Through it all, the Florida sun is shining and my foster kittens (and my two cats) share love and beauty with me. The little foster kittens are recovering from spay and neuter surgery and await the arrival of their new adoptive families. I love them and take a dozens of pictures a day.

No comments: