Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Rain and Freezing Cold for Punta Gorda Art Show

As fun as the Safety Harbor show was in December, the Punta Gorda show last weekend was not. The vendors were troupers as we set up at 5:30am hoping the rain would stop and the temperatures would rise. I kept my focus on looking for the blessing in the experience and dancing around my booth to keep warm.

The rain stopped by Sunday but it was so cold the few people who came to the show shivered down the center lane and went home to get warm. I'm looking forward to the Venice show Jan 23rd and 24th to get me back in the game. Meanwhile I'm heading back to Safety Harbor next week to check out retail possibilities there. Wouldn't it be nice if I found a little spot on Main Street to have a new Heartful Art Gallery? Wouldn't it be nice if like-minded artists or crafters wanted to create that too and joined me in the search? Let me know if you have a similar vision.

No comments: