Friday, January 1, 2010

2010 - Year of Expression

Personally, I declare 2010 to be a Year of Expression. For me, this will include new artistic expression and the creation of new art and publishing projects; expressing myself with friends and associates (being seen and heard); and embracing opportunities to step out and explore, travel, discover and say YES to life. I intend to dance through life this year, make new friends, nurture the friends and family I have and love, and seize opportunities to leap beyond what I’ve known so far and create miracles in my life and in the lives of others.

I intend to continue my studies of Abraham-Hicks, Landmark Education, NLP, hypnosis, writing, art and language, while paying attention to my vibrational focus and the words and thoughts I choose for my expression. Know that I appreciate you and value your presence in my life. You are amazing.

No comments: