Sunday, May 23, 2010

Subtle Wisdom, Success and Giraffes

"When you talk about what you want and why you want it, there's usually less resistance within you than when you talk about what you want and how you're going to get it. When you pose questions you don't have answers for, like how, where, when, who, it sets up a contradictory vibration that slows everything down."
--- Abraham
Excerpted from the workshop in San Antonio, TX on Saturday, January 29th, 2005 #448
-----------------------------------
For the past three months, I've been involved in a discussion of Success with a Landmark Education seminar and workshop in Sarasota. The discussion revolved around the questions: What is success? What are the standards of measurement of success? Where did these standards come from? and, finally, What is success for me?

I've enjoyed the conversation immensely. I've come away from the three months having discerned that what I want is to fully embrace the powerful creator that I am. The "how" seems to be revolving around the question at any given moment, "Who am I being?" The "why" is all wrapped up in my main goal in life: to be the best I can be, to polish the golden chalice that I am and fully express the gifts within so that they are made manifest for others to see and experience. For me, success is being free to fully embrace, express and experience life, self, art and relationship with wild abandon.
Photo copyright 2010, Kiaralinda and Todd Ramquist, http://www.kiaralinda.com/

No comments: