Thursday, December 24, 2009

Safety Harbor, Florida - One Cute Town !!!


One of the things I like the most about my new life here on the Gulf Coast of Florida is packing up my van with Heartful Art and traveling to neighboring towns for art fairs. After the Venice Farmer's Market on Saturday, Dec. 12, 2009, I traveled to Safety Harbor, Florida to explore the town in preparation for the Arts & Crafts Fair there the following day. I arrived with plenty of daylight left to wander the streets, and I'm so glad I did. I discovered Safety Harbor to be a charming little town where shops and homes were decorated in festive colors and adorned with objets d'art. It occurred to me that every one in this town must be an artist! Murals were everywhere -- even on the Fire Station and the Post Office. I found an amazing place to treat myself to dinner: Green Springs Bistro. Check out the slide show on my Flickr site for photos and more information.

No comments: