Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Abraham-Hicks on hayhouseradio.com

Every week I tune into www.hayhouseradio.com for an hour with Esther and Jerry Hicks. I listen to the program, "Ask and It Is Given" - Through Esther Hicks, the non-physical consciousness Abraham addresses a live audience. This weeks' lecture was recorded in San Francisco on Feb. 28, 2004. The show is aired on hayhouseradio.com about six or seven times per week (I've listened twice already today) so you have several options yet this week to listen if you'd like.

I found this particular lecture exceptional. "Be a match to everything that makes your heart sing and your spirit soar," says Abraham, encouraging me to "reach for the best thought I can find" and "talk about things that make me feel good." I'm reminded that every thought is vibration. My emotion lets me know the vibrational frequency of every thought I think.

Abraham-Hicks is one of the things in life I'm most grateful for. Their work offers me a consistent source of inspiration and practical information for manifesting and maintaining my well-being.

No comments: