Sunday, January 6, 2008

2008 - Year of Expectancy

2007 completes a 9-year cycle for me, beginning while I was still in Ashland, Oregon and includes the move to the Bay Area in 2000, the six years of having a gallery in Sausalito, and the shifting of Heartful Art's business model from retail to wholesale in the fall of 2006. This New Year of 2008 begins a new 9-year cycle which will be a Manifestation of Right Thinking and the Realization of Imagined Possibilities. I've declared 2008 a Year of Expectancy. I am keeping my mind on thoughts of happiness. I radiate joy and I am filled with faith, hope and expectancy. Like Jewel, I am expecting miracles around every corner and through every door, with every phone call, and every new day. I believe in God, and I never waver in my belief. I expect the best. I give thanks for all the blessings in my life. Everything in my life is a blessing.

No comments: